Friday, March 19, 2010

Reaching out for the words of others to express my own feelings

Allow me for a moment, to use the words of others to express myself.


"For stung with inward rage, he flings around,
And strives t'avenge that which gave the wound.
But love those eager bitings does restrain,
And mingling pleasure mollifies the pain.
For ardent hope still flatters anxious grief,
And sends him to his foe to seek relief:
Which yet the nature of the thing denies;
For Love, and love alone of all our joyes
By full possesion does but fan the fire,
The more we enjoy the more we still desire."
-John Dryden

"I'll never know why a man with all the love his heart can stand,
dreams of ways to throw it all away.
It's wanting more, that's gonna bring me to my knees."
-John Mayer

"You touch my skin, and then you think, yeah, you are beautiful, but you don't mean a thing to me."
-Death Cab

"GO. If you want to leave me, I want you to."


And this is about where I'm at:
"Resorting to connecting the dots this morning because it was a long night & he needs to do something really simple to get started again."
-Brian Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment